homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Snowmen in March



Our weather has been quite crazy here all week. Each morning there will be snow on the ground but pretty much be melted away before mid morning... well, today it snowed off and on for the majority of the day. When August and Seth got home from school, it was snowing BIG HUGE flakes! They ran right through the house to the backyard to go jumping on the tramp! Then they decided to make snowmen. Here are their creations. Benjamin has been itching to make a snowman for ages! Every time there's snow on the ground, he asks if he can make a snowman. usually I have to tell him "no" but today was different. He really wanted me to come out and help him so after I fed Nathan, I put on my coat, hat and gloves and went out. He just wanted me to show him how to get a snowball started for the base and he said "ok, you can go back in now"... the next thing I know, he's at the door excited to tell show me his snowman that he literally made entirely by himself! I am so proud of him! He was super excited as well! He asked if I'd take a picture of him with his new buddy... (I even got one where he was kissing the snowman! isn't that a hoot!?).

Well, I finally went in to the Dr's tonight and got it confirmed that I do, indeed, have an ear infection :( I'm just wanting some of this pressure to be released from my ear! So I'm on some antibiotics and will hopefully feel more normal soon.

No comments: