homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 30, 2007

so much WIND!

I'm no weather expert... but there must be some disturbances and hot and cold fronts hitting each other because we have had SOOOOOOOOO much wind this past week!! We're talking MEGA wind! Good thing my hair is so short now... I don't have to worry about the wind messing it up - LOL


Anyway... the boys became inventive and decided to use the wind to their advantage... I look out the window and see the boys using the power of their wind to take them on rides on their skateboard and scooter! Doesn't that look like fun!? I'm happy to report that only 1 garbage bag was snatched by the wind and littered a neighbors yard (behind a fence that we couldn't get too -eeeks!)




while I was outside taking pictures, I noticed how gorgeous our plum tree is looking! I SOOOO wish that it looked like this all the time! It's so beautiful! Sadly, it only looks like this for about a week in the spring... then turns to it's "normal" dark plum colored leaves... it started producing actual PLUMS last year! I didn't realize that it was a *real* fruit tree - hehehehhe


also.. this picture totally inspired the creative side of me -- I could TOTALLY transpose this into some digital scrap paper! wouldn't that be gorgeous!?!


UPDATE ON APRIL 3: here's the paper I came up with using this picture... I'm thinking it's pretty swass!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the design is gorgeous. I'm such a flower fan.