homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Blog challenge #6


Challenge #6 is all about documenting life (that's what a blog's for, right?? - LOL)... so we are to upload a photo that was taken today and then tell about our day. So here goes:


Wednesday's are my day to drive for carpool - and I don't have time to make it to the gym beforehand :( This morning got up, boys off to school, did a load of laundry, got Ben and nathan ready for the day and was out the door by 8:55am to pick up the other kids. Dropped them off at school and headed to Walmart to get some groceries (since I am much fast and don't have to deal with boys trying to *sneak* stuff into the cart when I go solo)... Picked the kids back up at 11:30am and was home just before noon. John flew out to Spokane today so he was home getting packed when I arrived... so we got to see him for just a few moments before he had to leave.

Put Nathan down for a nap, Ben was playing with the neighbor girls, housework was 100% done and so I did a little scrapping -- fun times :) Boys got home at 2:45pm from school and then we had to go to the chiropractor... On the way home, I didn't feel like cooking and then having to clean up the mess (especially since the house was totally clean) so we stopped by Subway and grabbed some dinner. Came home and got Nathan and Ben in the bath (hence the picture for today), fed Nathan and got him down for the night. Read books to Ben and got him to bed. Tucked the older boys into bed and then settled in for the newest episode of LOST to start! Ok.. wasn't expecting that whole thing with John's dad pushing him out the window! EEEKS! I thought it was a good episode :) John watched it at the hotel and called me after it was over for us to *discuss* - LOL

I then worked on some more digital creations. On the way to the Chiropractor today we passed a subdivsion called "Island Woods" and it totally inspired me! So, I have been working on the Island Woods Collection tonight. I came up with 15 different patterned papers -- but only *like* about 8 of them (so will probably give the others out for a freebie on my scrapblog). Now I've just got to come up with some fun elements. I also checked email, read some blogs, updated mine and now am off to bed... yep, this is a pretty typical day for me :) Thanks for following along for the day --

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

busy busy day shandy! happy birthday (late) to ben! you are like some kind of wonderwoman finding time to make all your great digi kits! cute tub pic!