homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Holy SHORT HAIR Batman!

alright, I'm still in a little shock... Usually I don't give too much fuss about my hair and my philosophy is "it's just hair.. it'll grow back"... well, today I've had a little scare! LOL.
So here's the facts...

* YES, I DID want a new, bold look

* YES, I DID want to go short and spunky

* YES, I DID tell my stylist exactly what I was thinking of doing

So... I went in without any hesitation and let her go at it... about half way through... my stomach dropped! So many thoughts were running through my mind.. "did I make a mistake?" "what was I thinking?" "I look awful!" LOL... but it was too late. I did want my bangs and sides just a tad longer.. but I guess when you're going this short... what another centimeter in length, right?

Now, I DO love the color!! IT ROCKS! gorgeous in the sunlight! Ok.. back to the cut... I'm still a little in shock... called John on my way home just to "warn" him to be prepared for a shock! Called my sister and told her I was crazy! Came home and stared at myself in the mirror. Then... I called my neighbor over to check it out... she walked in the door and put her hands over her mouth (I knew I was in trouble!)... but then she got closer and blurted out (in all sincerity) "I REALLY LIKE IT! You totally pull off this look!" This made me feel much better. So I went back to the mirror and looked at my reflection some more... and then something changed. My thoughts changed. I think I look KINDA COOL! It's definitely something WAY different but spunky and fresh! When John got home, he was so sweet and gave me lots of compliments... so yep... this is me. At least for now.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's adorable!

Rachael said...

Oooh, I love it!!! You look so hip!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I love short hair and wish I could pull it off. You look mah-velous! I love it!

Lynn said...

SO CUTE! Love your new do.

Amy said...

Bow-chicka-bow-bow!!

Look at you!! Lookin' fine, Shandy!!

And you are totally so much braver than I am!!

I LOVE IT!!

Marieke said...

Hot mama! It really suits you!

Anonymous said...

Shandy girl...I think you look very hip and very cool! You can definitely pull that cute short hair cut off and that color is beautiful! So fun on you!

sara :) said...

I LOVE it! That cut is something I have been wanting to try forever but I'm too scared. It looks so great on you! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I love it! You look so sassy!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your new do! The cut is so CUTE on you and the color definitely rocks! Too cute!

ticee said...

You look so stinkin cute!!! I love the spikey, and i'm pretty sure it matches your spunky personality!

Christy said...

I totally love it Shandy -- the color rocks too!!