homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Money Grows in Photoshop



Seth has this "Money Project" that he is to be working on at home. Basically they had to come up with and design their own money - including comming up with a shape for the currency, the country name and motto and symbols, serial number, denomination.. the whole 9 yards! So, he and I spent some time on photoshop and came up with this... (he designed the whole thing but I had to help him implementing some of the techniques...) Here's the front and the back. Then we cut them out and adhered them together... voila! $500 has been created! So do you think he likes video games?... the name of his country is: Video Games Rule, his motto is: Must Play Video Games, and notice how the symbols are a gameboy, a nintendo DS and an XBOX... yeah.. I'd say he's got video games on the brain! I'm just glad that we got it done -- and it's not even due until April 13th -- hooray for not procrastinating!

Grandma came to pick the boys up to spend the night at around 1:30pm... Seth was playing with a friend and decided that he didn't want to go with Grandma after all and that "he didn't want me to get lonely" so he'd stay home with me. I figured he can help me with Nathan so didn't mind too much. Plus, he always seems to get "lost" in the family dynamics (you know, the whole "middle child" syndrome)... so tonight after we got to spend some good, quality time together. Just the 2 of us. First he wanted me to ride his scooter while he rode his bike... so we did. It was actually quite fun to be free and ride! Then we jumped on the tramp and had some races in the backyard. Then we had some snuggle time on the couch and read his Star Wars book and then (here's the really fun part - LOL) we danced to the ENTIRE Weird Al Yankovic CD! needless to say, I probably didn't need to workout this morning -- LOL. I then tucked him in on the couch to watch a movie while I scrapped... happy evening!

2 comments:

sara :) said...

What a sweet little guy! I bet he LOVED having his mommy all to himself! :)

Anonymous said...

You write very well.