homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, March 12, 2007

Blog Challenges 1 & 2

ok.. so my good friend, Corinna, over at Scrapgal is doing a blog challenge. On MWF she posts a new challenge for us. I still need to do #1, but #2 is to list 10 things that make me happy... so here goes:
1) a Clean house
2) boys playing NICELY together
3) surprises in the mail
4) phone calls from John throughout the day
5) getting lost in a good book
6) girls night out with friends
7) when I stop and really think "I'm the mom to 4 awesome boys!"
8) getting a great hair cut and color
9) getting Nathan up from his naps
10) reading the scriptures and having spiritual discussions as a family

ok.. well, since I'm already here.. may as well do #1 so then I feel "caught up" - LOL
We are to finish this sentence: I think....
I think that I'm going to accept a position at a upcomming new site to sell my digital kits. I got an email on Saturday evening extending the invitation and after carefully considering it, I've decided to go for it. I had originally planned on just selling from my Scrapblog because I didn't want any deadlines, schedules or commisions taken out... Well, this new site addressed both of those - each designer gets 30 shopping cart slots to do whatever we want with. There are no deadlines or contracts and we design at our own pace AND there are NO commissions to be paid (just the fee that paypal takes out -- which I've already been doing since that's how I'm set up for payments via my blog). So, it looks like a total win win for me... The sites date to launch is May 1st which means I'll want to have several new kits and goodies available by then AND have my own CT (creative team) in place by then. I'm kind of nervous about that part... putting a call out for a CT -- what if no one wants to design for me and no one responds! Aacck! for some reason that really scares me! Alright, guess that's it for now... I'll keep you all updated on this new adventure!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Totally loved reading your list...we're so much alike! lol.

And good luck with the new digi venture...and if I even had an inkling of what to do with your cool kits, I'd totally try out for your creative team!! lol.

Kimberly said...

shandy.....huge congrats to you!!!! your digi designs rock!

love your list of 10 too.

sara :) said...

Shandy--It's been so long since I've seen you! I am so impressed with your fabulous designs (but not surprised because you're so great!) Congrats on your new little one-he's a doll. Also congrats on your new venture! I'm sure you'll have people knocking down your door to be on your team!

sara c :)