homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 15, 2007

IT WORKED!

Can't believe I forgot to comment on some of the most exciting news of the week....
So, remember how last Tuesday (after my WW weigh in) I was getting quite discouraged? Well.. I did what the leader suggested... Count my points to make sure that I am getting ALL of what my body needs each day while nursing (with the nursing points and the additional points for exercsing.. I was to eat 36 points a day)... which I found out I WASN'T! so... I upped my eating (and brought in some more fat -- I realized I was on a virtually 'No Fat" diet...) and...
lost 2.8 pounds this week!!! There were several days that I still had so many points left, that I would have peanut butter and crackers or something (just to get my points up).. also we ordered pizza one night (and normally I wouldn't go near it for fear of gaining) and I had 2 slices (which were YUMMY!).. also had a girls night out and went to Fuddruckers and ate deliciously there as well! I guess I HAD been starving my body and it was doing everything it could to hold on to the weight to protect the milk supply. So.. needless to say, I'm doing the EXACT same thing this week - LOL...
so now it's official.. just 12 more pounds till GOAL! I CAN DO THAT!

No comments: