homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Tax time!

woohooo!!! you know that feeling you have hanging over your head when you know you need to do something? ummm.. like your taxes? well, I've been feeling that the past several weeks. We had a hold up on getting Nathan's SS# and so that was our excuse up until February (when we FINALLY got it!)... but since then, I've wanted to spend my *free* time designing or playing with the boys... not doing taxes. Well, I realized I would probably feel more creative and productive if I just got them done so that nagging feeling would go away. Truthfully it only took like an hour and the end result was WELL WORTH IT! I was so excited to see the final number. It will actually be the highest return we have ever recieved (and in the past, I've felt that we've gotten a good return!)... so I'm pretty happy right now!
Look at my little Bronco boys! Aren't they too cute! Of course everyone in the family has BSU gear, and today Ben and Nathan decided to sport theirs (I guess it would be more accurate to say that "I decided" since I'm the one that got them dressed - heheheh)... Anyway, Ben has been dying to take have a picture of just he and nathan taken, so thought this would be a good opportunity. yes, I know I'm biased... but they are just soooooo adorable! I'm glad that Ben has taken to his place as "big brother" so well (since he was the baby of the family for 4.5 years). He had a little rough spot for about 3-4 weeks but ever since then, he is really protective of Nathan and is always so excited to show him off. He has asked on several occassions if he can take Nathan to school when it is his "share day".
All boys are in bed... John's up in Seattle for a few days and I'm thinking I might go scrap. oh, speaking of scrapbooking... there was a challenge at Scrapgal.com to get inspiration from a product packaging found in your pantry... Oddly enough I decided on using this 2000 flushes box and ended up with this:

1 comment:

Amy said...

Super cute layout, girlie!!