homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 26, 2007

Happy Monday!


Hi all! Today has been great! John is on a 4 day pass so we've been enjoying some fun family time together. Today he labeled "MOM'S DAY OFF" and so basically I've done whatever I've wanted all day while he has taken care of the boys. So I worked out this morning... lounged around the house... of course scrapbooked and took a super long shower to just relax! It was great! Here's a picture we took last night after spending the evening having some wonderful spiritual disucssions with the boys and watching "Church Ball" together. I remember reading the scriptures as a family, looking around at the living room full of all these little boys and thinking how blessed I am! Life is GOOD! Enjoy this wacky pic from us :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI! I was given your blog address from your friend Ann in Nebraska. I have had a lot of fun cruising through your website and looking at a lot of your scrapbook pages. I am especially impressed FIRST OFF that you even GOT your husband to do a scrapbook page....but also that is page is really GREAT! So sorry to hear about the men your husband served with. Such a tragedy. I am sorry for their families' loss, but also so grateful for their sacrifice and bravery. What a blessing it is to ALL OF US that there are men out there like your husband serving our country. Thanks for letting me stop in and say hi!!