homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 15, 2007

7 points to get you updated!

Hi all my faithful readers -- sorry there are SO many days that you come here see what new excitement has been going on in the Vogt household just to find it - unchanged! well, surprise! I'm posting today :) LOL
alright.. everyday, there's something that happens that I think would be fun to post here... but then there never seems to be enough hours in the day! So... let's go down the lists...

(1) First of all.. today is Nathan's half birthday! that's right.. he's a big 6 months old (as of 5:52am)! I can't believe it! I'm planning on doing a photo shoot later today and will come back to post the cutest one (at least that's my intention! - LOL)

(2) I have been busily creating new goodies to build up my inventory in the new store that will be opening May 1st. I've also been perusing some of the digi blogs and have pointed 2 designers (that I think are awesome) in the direction of Designer-Bytes (that's the name of the store) and am excited to report that both of them applied, were offered a position and I know for sure one has accepted (and am hoping the second one does too!).

(3) Benjamin had a cute saying on Tuesday when we met John for lunch. I just did a LO on it this morning (it's posted at my scrapblog or you can click on the "see my scrapbook gallery" link on the right which will take you to it - if you're interested... which I'm sure you are, right??? - also after typing all of that.. it would been just as fast to insert the pic here! hehehhe) ANYWAY... here's the journaling from it (which gives the jist of the story)
"On the way to my Weight Watchers meeting this week, Benjamin asked if we could meet daddy for lunch afterwards. Sounded like a great idea to me, so I called him and we set up to meet at 12:30 to have a picnic lunch at his office.
Benjamin, Nathan and I arrive and we pull out all of our goodies and begin eating. Dad had left to heat up the Clam Chowder soup and while he was gone, a SGT who has an office next to daddy, walked in. I didn’t thinkanything of this, but then I heard Benjamin say (somewhat under his breath) “I’m a Vogt Boy”. I asked what he had just said and he again repeated “I’m a Vogt Boy!” It was then he explained that he wanted that SGT to know...that his dad was the boss! This totally cracked me up anddad and I sure had a good laugh about it when he returned.Ben, I guess you’re kinda proud of your dad, huh?"
Isn't that hilarious! It was so funny! The SGT didn't hear him, but to think that he was so proud that he was a Vogt boy and knew what that meant! - LOL

(4) I've taken over the blog challenge for Corinna at Scrapgal... Yesterdays assignment was to tell about a fad that we just HAD to be a part of... still thinking on that one.. but will come back to it. Promise.

(5) I am in DESPERATE need of a haircut! It's also time to recolor... so need to get an appointment.

(6) I have been recruited to take the boys to the ROllerDrome tonight - hooray for me! (yes, done in a sarcastic tone..)

(7) ok.. guess that's it.. I really hate not having a picture for this post.. oh yeah, I was going to come back to post a pic of sweet Nathan's 6 month photo shoot (after I do it - LOL)

No comments: