homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 23, 2007

Productive Scrapping Night




I did these 3 Layouts after all the boys were tucked safely into bed. The journaling for the one of August on the High Honor Roll reads:

"You sure have come a long way in just 1 year. Daddy and I were just discussing how last year, we had to work really hard with you just to keep you from failingthe 3rd grade and now here you are sporting your certificate indicating that you made the HIGH HONOR ROLL! Wow! we are just so proud of you! You have reallyworked hard and you’ve got a terrific teacher (Mrs. Ingram) that motivates you to do your best. I just had to laugh when I downloaded these pictures... seemslike even a smarty pants like you can have a mix up (check out the certificatein the above photo -- isn’t that just too fun?!). Keep up the good work, August!. " This one of August I scrapped using papers that I designed (from my Coral Reef collection) and the more "serious" one of Nathan is using paper that I designed as well. Too much fun!

1 comment:

sara :) said...

I love the pages! Do you scrap with paper anymore or is it all just digital?? You're doing a great job! :)