homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 15, 2007

A Half Year Has Passed!

(feel free to click on the above image to view it larger)

yes.. it's true - my sweet little Nathan turned the big 6 months today! That is just sooooooo crazy to me! I feel like I just had him yesterday! I look back and see that quite a bit has happened in that time, yet on the other hand... time NEEDS to stand still! He is growing way too fast! I don't remember having that feeling with the other boys... Well, so I *just had to* do a little impromptu photo shoot. The weather was gorgeous here so we ventured outside to take advantage of the natural light. Now, I think I take *OK* pictures but would REALLY LOVE to take a class to improve... I love the whole art aspect of photography and capturing the sweet moments of life... and better photography would just make them that much sweeter! OK... so without further adieu (is that even spelled right? oh well...and I put the pictures at the top of this post.. so chances are you've already looked at them - LOL) here are 3 of the shots I got today. Of course I'll be scrapping a whole LO with my favorites of the photo's but wanted to get these up... I told my mom to check back tonight to see pics of her newest grandson. So here they are. Isn't he just adorable?!! I could just stare into his sweet dark eyes all day!

1 comment:

sara :) said...

What beautiful pictures! I try to do little photo shoots but they never come out like that.

I totally understand about wanting time to stand still. My little one turned 6 months earlier this month and it's making me so sad!