homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Blog Challenges 8 & 9

Well, I still haven't done challenge #8 - which was to create a scrapbook layout using a post from your blog... I plan on doing that, just haven't gotten around to it...

On to challenge #9:
SNAZ UP YOUR BLOG. This can be done by sprucing up your blog header, adding some fun artwork to it, inserting a slide show of somesort, having music playing -- let your creative inner child loose! As you can tell, I decided to add some music for my viewers enjoyment :) Depending on my mood, I either really like it when I visit blogs that have music, other times, I find it annoying - YIKES! So, for any of you who are in this latter group, you can either turn the volume off on your computer or scroll down to the VERY bottom of the page and hit "stop". For all the rest, perk up your ears and maybe you'll find a new song or two that you like :)

1 comment:

ticee said...

Love that song!!! And your blog is all snazzied up and looks great-I mean swass...