homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 2, 2008

update on school picture day...


so remember a while back when I posted that I completely forgot it was picture day?? well.. the results came back yesterday. They prooved to be just what I expected (see proof on the left). So.... to remedy it, I headed out in the backyard with camera in hand to find my unsuspecting target (aka: BEN - who was happily playing with his friends....) Actually it was quite painless, less than 5 min and here's the result I got.
When Seth got home with John (after the BSU game) I asked if he had his picture packet... alas, since John got him out of school early to get all painted up for the game (on a side note here: so john was already painted up when he went into the school to get Seth... he was quite the sight! I asked Seth if he was embarrassed by it and he said "No way! it was cool! and lots of people took his picture!" LOL), anyway, so he didn't get his pictures... so stay tuned to see how his school pics turned out... I'm quite curious - LOL

Everyone's home from school today and I have such high visions of 4 lovely boys scrubbing down walls and kitchen cabinets today... I'm feeling like the house really needs an overhaul! Better get to work while the girls are still napping :)

8 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm thinking I need to bring my girlies to you for their pictures! You do such a good job. Good luck with the scrubbing down of the house today!!

The Legg Fam said...

Ah, school pitures. Had to have them, and I don't know about anyone else, but my pitures always turned out bad. Luckie for your kids they have you, who knows what the heck she is doing with a camera.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. . .I was just thinking about you yesterday and wanting to check up on your sweet family- you must be reading my mind!! Thanks for your nice comments! I miss you tons and just think your cute kids are adorable. Look how big your boys are and how precious your girls are. I need to get my hands on them!! I can NOT believe you have 6 kids! You are a superstar- I think you are a wonderful mother. I'm excited to keep up on you. And GO BRONCOS!! Love ya- G

Busy Lady said...

Your picture is way better! I think you should to this for a living woman, you are good! Too funny about the painted faces, but that is fun. Hey good luck to get your 4 boys to scrub cabinets, let me know if that works and I will set my 4 boys to work. At least they took the trash out today and made their beds, I should be grateful for small favors.

Blake said...

Hi it's Jen. BTW, I saw John while watching Boise on ESPN in West Virginia. It looked like he was with one of your boys and Joel D. It could've been someone else with a kid standing next to him. But it made my heart happy to know the crazy guy on TV.

Handsfullmom said...

I love the picture! Wow -- so much better than the school one. His eyes are so blue.

Sara said...

Hi Shandy, You are quite the photographer! I love "School" pictures you took of Ben. Sam and I saw Gus and Seth on E.S.P.N. before the game started! I probably wouldn't have recognized them if Sam hadn't pointed them out. I thought that they were the blue man group (hehehe)!:)

Cindi said...

I am going to have you take my kids's pictures. You did an awesome job! You need to do this professionally - I would pay you.