homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Wanna help me out??

It's not like I'm not busy enough but I have such a love and passion for creating things digitally (whether it be scrapbook layouts, scrapbook elements, announcements or just plain having fun editing photos!)... So, I've decided to broaden my digital services to include Photo Enhancements! I'm currenltly working on getting up a site with all the details, information and of course samples (which currenly are shown mostly with my own kids - LOL) which brings me to this post....If any of you have a favorite (or not so favorite) photo(s) that you'd like for me to enhance just email them to me at shandyvogt@hotmail.com . Once I'm up and running - my services will be $5/photo but of course free for now in return for letting me use them in the sample gallery at the new website.... Obviously I can't use every single photo that is emailed to me at this time (as I'm only in need of a few more) but thought I'd open this opportunity up to my friends :)
I know that several of you have recently mentioned that you think I take great photos (and I always get a little happy twinge when I read those!) BUT the truth is... I'm not that great of a photographer - but I am great at photoshop! LOL... here are some examples below : (take note of how you can take a good photo and really make it a GREAT PORTRAIT!)
**UPDATE: I HAVE ALL THE PHOTOS I NEED. THANK YOU FOR THOSE THAT SENT ME YOUR FAVORITES :) ** oh, wait.. if any of you have a family picture I could use one of those.... just email me :)
BeforeAfterBefore (already a cute photo!After

8 comments:

Alli said...

I need to add you to my talented friends post - you certainly are one of my most gifted friends!!! I hope hanging out with you will help me get creative!

Love ya!

Kristy said...

I was hoping for some classes - LOL! You can do amazing things...I am just happy that I can run photoshop for the basics!! You have a great talent:)

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Great idea! You are so awesome with pictures! I hope it goes well for you, I can't wait to visit the website.

Cindi said...

Love it Shandy! You are very talented (digitally and in other areas). Can't wait to see the website. Looking forward to it!

Julie said...

Shandy, wow, this is the first time I have peeped on your blog and it is great. Wonderful photos A+

Celeste said...

please let me know if you don't get a great response and i'll send you a few. :)

Busy Lady said...

Okay I obviously have to get photo shop, because the before/after photos are amazing! We have a family picture from the pumpkin patch that I would love to have you enhance, I will e-mail it to you. You are so talented lady! You need to teach the "photography impaired" how to do it someday.

Melissa said...

I have been playing around in Photoshop, but girl, my pictures do not look like this yet. I need to keep practicing and reading all those tutorials~it really is addicting. You are so talented~you know I'm a huge fan of anything you do in this dept. What a great service thoughI think it's a great idea~good luck with the new website~I can't wait to see it!
Love,
Melissa