homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN (from the cutest berries in the patch)

my *berry cute* little girls wanted to wish you a HAPPY HALLOWEEN! (the more gruesome ghouls - aka my boys - will be wishing you a happy halloween later on.... heheheh)
ps: if you want to get in on the contest below for a free photo edit you've got till tonight to leave your vote :)
ps: a little hint... the correct answer has already been posted... so that narrows it down ;)

6 comments:

Busy Lady said...

Cute berries! Aren't you glad you still get to pick their costumes. What is it with boys and ghoulish scary costumes? I am still trying to figure that one out! Have a Happy Halloween!!

Bonnie said...

Love the strawberries! You keep your girls dressed so stinkin cute!! And after looking at your pumpkins, I am emberassed about out bat...

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Those costumes are SO cute!

Alli said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!! Did I say CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Your girls are soo adorable. I love all the pics you have of them. You should check out my "ABC" Album on my blog- You really inspired me!!

Patrice~ said...

oh Shandy!
they are just
way toooooo cute!
thanks so much for sharing!!