homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, October 27, 2008

Swings at the Park

So a cool picture lots of twin moms try to get is the "swing pic"... I had thought my opportunity had passed with the weather turning cooler... but Saturday was really beautiful and quite pleasant (close to 70!) so I headed out to take the "swing pic"... ok.. I didn't realize how hard it would be to find a baby swing! I hit 6 - yes, SIX different parks before finding one! But it was worth it :) Aubrie and Lexi really loved it! I took all of the pictures first - so they wouldn't know that they were supposed to be moving in this thing - hehehe... There were actually 2 swings so after I got some of the pictures of them together I put them each in their own swing and gave them little pushes... awwww.. it was oh so sweet!!

oh, on another little fun side note: These little sweaters were the VERY FIRST thing I bought after we found out they were twin girls :) I've been waiting all year for them to fit!... don't they look adorable!?

10 comments:

Sara said...

So, so cute! I just love those pictures! Your girls look so adorable.

Busy Lady said...

Those sweaters are so cute!! It's fun to get the clothes on the girl's that you have been holding onto isn't it?! I had a dress that I toted around for 11 years before I could put in on my little princess and nothing could replace that moment that she finally wore it! I love the pictures on the baby swing. I have a baby swing in my backyard if you ever need one again. It's not exactly a park, but it will work for a photo opportunity or for a little fun swinging!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Shandy those pictures are SO AWESOME!!!! Where do you come up with these ideas??? As soon as the picture of your girls in the swing came up, I had to laugh. They just look so cute!

IkeaGoddess said...

OMG they are so cute. The idea of putting both of them in one swing is genius, the photo is a real treasure.

Amber said...

LOVE THEM!!!!! Your babes are adorable, as are your "men". John ROCKS! And we are unofficially welcomed into the "turf club":) You are an inspiration and I LOVE your stuff:)!

The Legg Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alli said...

So CUTE Shandy - seriously, so cute!!!

Handsfullmom said...

Yep, absolutely adorable!

Amy said...

Oh my gosh! Those pictures are so stinking cute!
And little Aubrey's face in that last picture! Too Funny!

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest picture ever! I need to get my hands on those precious babes of yours. All of your pictures are incredible- I need to learn your techniques- I love reading up on your family- All your posts are fun to read- so neat. I still can't believe you have SIX kids!!!!!!!! Go Broncos