homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 24, 2008

new pics of the girls

Yesterday I realized I hadn't taken any good pictures of the girls since the beginning of the month (and here we are at almost November!) so yesterday in between naps we had some fun together taking pics... of course I have to share my favorites here :)
we actually got our family portraits taken earlier this week - and I'm anxiously awaiting the results!! Sadly, nathan wanted nothing to do with it (and screamed, cried, threw a fit... and on and on) oh, and wouldn't even come into the camera frame! - John and I looked at each other and commented how we'd just have 5 children for this family picture - hehehe... so we'll see what the outcome is.....

7 comments:

Amy Springen said...

SOOO stinkin cute!!!! You are awesome girlfriend!!!!

Lynette said...

Wow...they are looking sooo big! I love the one with the striped scarf (?) in it! They are sooo cute!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Those look great!

Kristy said...

I love how bright and clear their eyes are...so cute! How do you do that girl?

Amy said...

I swear they get cuter every day!

Handsfullmom said...

We get our family pictures taken on Wednesday and I'm crossing my fingers. I hope yours turned out okay.

The Marshall Family said...

They are so beautiful! and You are so talented! what a fun mix. I bet it is so fun to have some girls after all those boys.