homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 31, 2008

and the winner(s) are....

MELISSA & JAMIE!!
you were the only 2 that guessed correctly which pumpkin I carved so I'm giving you BOTH the prize... send me a photo to jazz up -- shandyvogt@hotmail.com
Just so you guys don't have to go back and look through all of the comments... I carved the pumpkin on the far right - of the witch stirring the cauldron :) It was my first attempt at such intricacies but quite doable if you follow a pattern ;)
Thanks for playing everyone!!
oh, the pumpkin that received the most votes was the 2nd (from left - the skinny lady in the fire) - my SIL actually carved that one... and no one thought I carved the witch flying over the rooftops - LOL (which my other SIL carved)... my 2 brothers carved the other ones....
so there ya have it!
Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

I KNEW that was the one! Yeah. . . . I am SO So excited! I just got some really cool family photos taken and I would LOVE to have them done! Thank you so much, I am going to have some thinking to do before I email it to you.

Melissa said...

I just looked for the best one and knew it had to be yours!! Oooohh, does this have an expiration date? I may have you play with a baby picture in a few months. I'm so excited.
I have never seen twin girls look so adorable in their Halloween outfits...to die for!! And I love your family pictures in the Bronco gear!!