homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 17, 2008

oh boy!

ok... today gave me a glimpse of what (maybe??) is in store with the little girls.... I think the storyboard below explains it all!
so there ya have it... I thought it was ridiculously cute but am afraid I shant feel that way if this becomes a daily occurance!
Just to share a quick update on them (they are 5.5 months old)
Aubrie is now just a few ounces shy of 15 pounds and is 26.5 inches tall. She just barely (like this past week) started rolling over. She is easily startled and likes familiar people/faces and she always greets me with such huge smiles after naps. She loves to grab her toes and sway back and forth - and she loves to grasp at toys and eat them - LOL. She has such a pleasant disposition and I just love her so much!
Lexi is just a few ounces shy of 14 pounds and is 26.5 inches tall. She has finally (about 2 weeks ago) followed her sisters example and has been sleeping through the night! That means they are both down for the night by 6pm and sleep through until about 6:30am - woohoo! I'm so happy about that! She is very smiley and laughs a lot (especially if you kiss her on the cheek - it's so sweet!) She loves her bathtime and hearing music. Both her and Aubrie like playing in their jumperoo's and exersaucers.
So that about sums up their developments as of today :) I'm still so very thankful that Heavenly Father blessed with me with 2 SWEET, BEAUTIFUL TWINS! I love it!!!

8 comments:

Kerrie said...

That is soooo cute! I love how you captured it all. How in the world, did you get three kids with dark chocolate brown eyes. I've always loved blue eyes. But since Jake has dark brown eyes. I'm loving it. Those are some cute, stylish girls, I love watching them grow, even if it is over the blog.

Alli said...

They are so cute Shandy!!! Can't wait to see you tonight!

Cathy said...

You're in for the fights! Since they're the same age, they want the same things :)

Your new business looks awesome! I can't believe you do it all - take great pictures of your own kids, run a business, have kids with homework, sports, activities, a toddler, babies - you're busy! And you seem to be so on top of it all!

I'm glad to hear Seth's tonsil recovery went well, I'm hoping for that. And, I have to show off their speech - it's the only thing they're ahead of their age on!! I can't believe they speak so well either, when Ian was their age he said maybe 5 words. So I'm sure Nathan will pick it up too.

Take care!

Rummfor5 said...

oh my. Those little ones would be entirely spoiled in our house :D
I love those chocolately brown eyes.
And, I'm dying over the jeans :D
HEE!!
Lotus

Amy said...

Hee Hee! I love it! Sibling rivalry at its finest!
They are so stinking cute!

Busy Lady said...

Too cute! I would have done the same thing (take the toy and give it back to the crying kid - hey it's survival!). Those girls of yours are so adorable, but then again so are your boys - so handsome! Your pictures are great, you should really do it for a living!!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

That was so cute! I got a good laugh, thanks

Jodi said...

I know I'm about a month late on this -- but my boys do the exact same thing. And my parenting technique is exactly the same as yours. Though I usually say something like, "It was so nice of you to trade with your brother." to the twin who got his toy taken away. (Akangel from twinstuff)