homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, November 30, 2008

getting into the holiday mood!

so I LOVE these Elf videos -- they always make me smile...
enjoy ours!
ps: there's a limit of only 5 spots - and since I have 6 I was begining to fret about who I would leave out! Then it hit me -- my girls are identical - no one will ever know that both of them aren't in the clip - LOL -- well, I guess you all will - since I just told you - oh well....

ok.. we had some technical difficulties -- it automatically posts it to your blog for you and since I have mulitple ones it posted to a different one - and so now I've got to figure out how to get it here.. oh well.. trust me.. it was cute - LOL

2 comments:

Alli said...

LOVE your new picture on your blog header - how cute are those two!!!

The Legg Fam said...

I think I know the one you are talking about. It is so funny and cute. I love the new header as well, the girls are so cute!!