homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Urban Family rockin' downtown =)

Alright - I'm thinking I might need to just start a seperate photography blog for all of the recent sneek peeks (but I guess truthfully, it's now pretty much too cold for any more practice shoots - so maybe that'll be something for me to work on over the winter...) Anyway, I've got LOTS to share today -- I always feel more in my "zone" when I'm downtown doing the urban shots - but didn't know how family photos would translate into that realm of photography... so I met up with the Deebles and we had a blast! ok.. I guess I can only speak for myself - But I totally was diggin' their attire and they were all so easy going and relaxed! This was also a big milestone for me as the entire session was shot in manual (and I just learned how this weekend - LOL) - so here are some of the shots...






10 comments:

Alli said...

SHANDY - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wowza!!!
You could make anybody look good - we had such a blast!

Alli said...

P.S. I wanted to ask your permission to post some on my blog - if not I TOTALLY understand.

Alli

Unknown said...

What great Pictures! I just love how photogenic the family is, but the photography really brings it out too. Fun pics.

Amber said...

These are your best to date.

Christy said...

You always do such an awesome job. I love the pics. Deebles you look great! I'm so jealous!

Kris said...

Wow...so cute and those kids are so big.

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Awesome as usual!

Sara said...

All I can say is Wow!

The Legg Fam said...

All I can say is, GREAT JOB!!!

Amber said...

As always, your pictures taking skills are AWESOME!!! I have not seen a picture yet I did not like.