homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

FREE STUFF for CHRISTMAS!

ok.. so our ward is doing a "Craigslist" type of deal - except that everything listed is FREE... I have thoguht this was such a fab idea but don't know how well it's being utilized...Anyway, yesterday I did some decluttering and am ready for to get this stuff out of my house - like ASAP! I'm going to be making a run to the DI soon so if you see anything below that you like - come and get it!! Feel free to pass this link on to whomever you think it will benefit - I know many of us are in the same boat with trying to be more frugal and making ends meet in this economy so I'm hoping that I can help some of you out... Also - feel free to post your own "Free Craigslist" and link it up here...

*********************************************************************************
Some additional items that didn't make it in time for photos:

Size 6 BLUE NIKE BASEBALL CLEATS (big boys)

2 TRAVEL SWINGS for infants (they work great but recline more than they should (Nathan had too much fun riding in them as much as the girls! LOL)

I also have the range hood that was installed when we moved in - never used - we took it out and installed the microwave above the oven instead...

ok.. so I hope to get some phone calls today :)







UPDATE: ** POKEMON VIDEOS, ALL STAR WARS, 2 NERF GUNS, BOTH MIRRORS AND THE VSMILE STUFF ARE SPOKEN FOR** please come by asap to pick up your goods - I'd like them outta here :)
ps: if anyone has legos no longer being used I could go for them! August & Seth like doing still motion picture movies and use legos for this (so not necessarily the big duplo blocks - but any of the other sizes)


5 comments:

Amber said...

I'd love the star wars stuff and pokemon stuff

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Okay Shandy,
I would love to have that mirror (the dark wood one at the bottom) I can't believe you'd give it away. I'll also take two nerf guns. Is there anything I can give you? Do you need anything? I do have a door mirror that I just barely got for mothers day. I can figure out how to keep it up so it's really just been in my way. Anyway let me know if there is anything you are looking for.

Amber said...

ok I have my pictures ready to send you, but I am just realizing that I don't think I have your email address. Will you send it to me. amberella4259@yahoo.com

Johnny/Gus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jamie and Lindsey said...

Shandy,

I stopped by today (at least I think it was the right house) but no one was home. Let me know when I come. Thanks- Jamie