homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, November 16, 2008

2 family photo sessions

After some gentle nudges from my best friend - I decided to take my photography beyond my own family and took some for their Christmas card - I totally thought it would be a repeat of my nightmare of a photo shoot (since she's got 6 children too)... lucky for us she didn't have a 2 year old (this year anyway - heee!) and they were all so cooperative! I was quite impressed and it gave me hope for next years attempt when Nathan is a bit older and before the girls hit 2! Anyway, here are a few from the session....

how sweet is that with her youngest son trying to give his little sis a kiss! Totally not even prompted!



and I totally love this one! It's so hilarious! With her looking at her husband with that expression of "yep... we ARE a crazy family!" I thought since so much fun and craziness was going on - I'd empahasize it with an Urban processing...

and then since I was already going to be down at the park... my other friend was hoping for some family photos... so here are some from that session... again - I was so impressed with the cooperative nature of everyone! I'm so jealous - boohoo (LOL)... but seriously, it was pretty fun :)




and a farewell one to end with....

12 comments:

Handsfullmom said...

Wonderful photos! You and they must be so pleased.

Lynette said...

They turned out FAB!!! I am sooo glad you did them. You really DO need to pursue this avenue!!! You are way to good...and I think you would REALLY love it!!!

Go for it girl!!!

Alli said...

You rock at everything you do! Next time I'll be calling you for our family pictures.

Sara said...

How Cute! I especially love the ones of the families from the back. I wouldn't have ever thought of that shot but it looks great of both families. You are one talanted lady!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Okay, I am reserving you for next year at this time :) You are so AWESOME!!! You amaze me all the time.

Amy Springen said...

Those turned out so great Shandy!! Keep it up, you are amazing!!

Fab said...

Albertson's Park is the best! You have great talent for photography! :) Beautiful pictures that capture more than just smiles - they capture people's feelings for each other. :)

Amber said...

You do amazing stuff. I could use you too! LOL!!!!

Cindi said...

Once again very impressive capturing the right photo and also love your urban setting. Great job Shandy!

Busy Lady said...

Okay, you are truly a photographer lady!! I know who I am calling the next time I need pictures. Both sets look wonderful. You've got talent that is for sure!

The Legg Fam said...

O.k. the Legg's would like to make an appointment!!! Those shots are great. Good job.
Derrick wants to know how you guys got onto the B.S.U. field. He had decieded that our pictures need to be taken there.

Anonymous said...

I love the personality that the pictures show!