homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Countdown to Twilight!

With the premiere being only a little over two weeks away, Johnny and I thought we'd take *the* quiz to see who we were. It came as no surprise to me who John was. John guessed who I would be also but then threw in, "I bet you really would rather be Alice, though." He's right!

So, without further ado, here's who we are:

I'm a Emmett! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Male Are You? Take the quiz and find out! I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out!
Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!

3 comments:

Alli said...

Hi Girlie! I seriously thought I would be Alice but nope - Esme as well :).

Amy said...

Well Neener Neener, I'm an Alice! It's those shopping tendencies of mine! :)
I guess having all those kids makes you more mothering. :)

Unknown said...

Why are all my good friends Esme and I'm Bella? It's so weird. I'd rather be Alice too.