homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Slideshow

We had our family pictures taken about 2 weeks ago and needless to say it didn't quite go as smoothly as I'd hoped... as I mentioned in an earlier post - Nathan wanted nothing to do with the camera (and turned out he had double ear infections -- however we did get a couple of good shots that I'll need to post =) -- but before I got the CD back (and the weather was gorgeous) we decided to attempt "TAKE 2 OF FAMILY PHOTOS".... we decided to get all decked out in our BSU gear and head down to Bronco stadium.... we had our futuer BIL (the one I took their engagement photos a while back....) meet us as the stadium and take some photos - he really did a good job! (especially considering that Nathan wanted NOTHING to do with the camera... again.) Afterwards I asked him if he was ready to become a family photorapher - he politely said "No!" - hehehehe
I've had to do some editing and several head swaps, body insertions.... ya know... the basics that are required when trying to get a family shot! (of course I didn't do this to all - actually just 2 of the family shots....) anyway, here's the Vogt family sporting their true colors - and all set to the BSU fight song - GO BRONCOS!

9 comments:

Amber said...

That slideshow rocks! Loved it!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

I think the pictures turned out great, I don't know what you're talking about. I think real life shots ARE the best!:) I love the slideshow too, very impressive!

Alli said...

Fabulous idea!! How fun to take BSU photos in your BSU fan gear - I'll have to show my DH - he'll love it!!

Kristy said...

those photos are so totally your family! Casey heard the song on and came in the room asking if it was your site (he,he!). Cute cute shots of the whole family. Loved your last one!!

Unknown said...

That is so patriotic! You're family is great.

Amy Springen said...

Loved it Shandy....so cute!!

Amy said...

Hee Hee!
Loved it!

Anonymous said...

Shandy!!! Girl LOVE the slideshow...great photos as always too! Totally dig your photo flattery site as well, great idea! My My My, your two cuties have grown and show so much personality...I see your Aubrie is alot like mine *lol* Let's hear it for our Aubrie's eh?! Hope all is well and good to hear about Becca...still praying for her *hugz* Jenna

Cathy said...

Those pictures are great! They may not all be ones to hang on the wall, but it was fun to see them in a slideshow, you could tell what fun you were having getting them taken :) Going to BSU was a great idea!