homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 22, 2008

I loved Twilight and I'm not ashamed

It was awesome. I'm secure enough in my manhood to declare this. We arrived at Edwards (how fitting) about 50 minutes early only to discover we were about the 250th and 251st people in line. The demographics of the line reminded me of th etime I surprised Shandy by taking her to a Kelly Clarkson concert for her birthday. Very few dudes, mostly 13 year old girls. I ran into one of my Soldiers while in line. We sheepishly nodded to each other and I said, "I'll just pretend I didn't just see you here and you do the same."

- John

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Well, I for one...am proud of you! What a great and supportive husband you are! Shandy is lucky to have you!!!

My husband, on the other hand....was not nearly so supportive. In fact, I believe he mocked me for going. And DID NOT even stay up to ask me how the movie was upon our return! sniff sniff!!!

Glad you liked it...Sydney and I did too!!!

Stephanie said...

John,
Glad you like it. You'll have to fill us in on your favorite part. Let's hear some details. I'll need to read the books myself to see what all the buzz is about.

The Legg Fam said...

Glad you enjoyed it. We have not ventured out to see it yet, but when the times comes, Derrick has already said he will go with me.

Alli said...

Glad you liked the movie... Now I'll just need to take your MAN card the next time we get together :)

Alli said...

Alli would probably want you to know that I posted the last comment... JD