homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, November 7, 2008

only 2 days left...


....to be able to get a steal of a deal at Costco!

so last night we had an enrichment activity over at a gal in our ward (Tiffany's - for all you local peeps) and she had the MOST AMAZING L.A.R.G.E. (like a 3ft x 4ft) picture of Christ (that's pictured on the left) that I just absolutely fell in love with and so I asked where she purchased it (she had just gotten it that day) and I was surprised when she answered Costco! and.... for onlyl $199! yes... you read that correct! (that same size painting sells for $540 on their website so it's an incredible deal!) so anyway, I went down there today and was sooooo impressed and moved by all of the beautful pieces of art and at the prices they were selling at - (ranging from $39-$209) - but they're only there for 2 more days (at Costco - at those prices...) So if any of you have been debating getting some awesome church art - now is the time! oh, and this DOES include the awesome 5" hardwood distressed frame too!

Here's a link to their website: http://www.culturalhall.com/ that has what they sell (pretty much all of it was there at Costco but if it's not - they ship it to your house for free - yippee!)


oh, and they also customize the artwork (if you want...)


It was soooo hard for me to choose! but I ended up with the one pictured above and then this one of the Boise Temple (that I ended up having customized -- with our name, wedding date and then "Boise Temple" written in the upper left corner like the one below:

8 comments:

Alli said...

So I went today to look at these pictures because some friends told us about them and... we're buying one tomorrow. It's the biggest one of the Idaho Falls temple but we're having the wording changed to say our last name, established 1996, For Time and Eternity. It'll go above the fireplace - what do you think?

Shandy said...

Alli - I think that's awesome!
LOOOOVEEE the wording of "For Time and Eternity" -- oooh.. wish I would have added that!
I think it will look incredible above your new fireplace! oooh la la!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

OHHH they all sound so awesome! I wish we could spelerge right now too but we just finished Christmas shopping. Hopefully they'll come again someday. Besides Shandy, I bet you've givin them a ton of business just by putting this on your blog, they'll probably come running back:)

Rummfor5 said...

You are the bargain hunter!!!
One of the best I know.
Beautiful art.
lotus

Amy said...

Can I just say how much I LOVE YOU right now!
I have been trying to find a picture of the Boise Temple for our house and have not liked any I have seen so far!
You my friend saved the day!!!!
I'm going to order it ASAP so it can go in our Living Room. That picture is EXACTLY what I have been looking for!
Seriously, you don't know how excited I am! If I wasn't sitting down typing I would be jumping up and down!
If I still lived closer I'd kiss you!
MUAH!!!!!

Unknown said...

What beautiful pictures! If anyone sees this deal again, I need to know. Although, I need a beautiful new house too like you and Alli. Oh, well. One thing at a time.

Melissa said...

I love you the most! I called Lynette and she checked it out for me and ordered me the Logan temple at the Costco price with FREE shipping to my house! wahooooooo! You both made my weekend! Thanks, again!

Amber said...

I totally love those pictures also. If I could have splurged, I totally would have.

Thanks for the sweet comment. Its amazing what you find out about people on their blogs..lol I just love coming to your blog and seeing such a cute family and the great pages you do and pictures you take. ;) Keep coming back to my blog, and maybe you will find out more about me you never knew.