homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, November 3, 2008




Another week has started and I have to admit that I sort of like the rainy weather we've been having lately... there's some-thing romantic about the rain to me... Yesterday was Stake Conference and so we were out of church by noon (where normally we don't even start until 12:30pm) and John's EQ meeting was canceled so we had the whole afternoon free -- we decided to head out to Eagle to John's parents for dinner. We used to go out every sunday when we lived in nampa - but it's just too far now and plus not really enough time to get out there and back before John's weekly meeting... anway, they live on a farm and it always has the B.E.S.T. fall colors!! Even though it was a bit drab yesterday, I still snapped some shots while we were there - and I just had to post this one of the baby girls -- isn't that a hoot with them crying! I got individual ones of them in the basket and they were all smiles.. then I put them in together and they just wailed! LOL... maybe it was just too tight of quarters - who knows.... heheheh
John's brother keeps his hunting dogs out at the farm as well - when we got there and I saw all of the doggies running around their pen I thought - "MAN! that's a LOT of dogs to take care of!"... then I started counting them... and there were 6... It was then I realized that's how many children I have to take care of - LOL
Didn't make it to my WW meeting tonight - but truthfully with Halloween and going out to lunch on Saturday to Red Robin... I don't think it would have been a pretty site anyway... so maybe it was for the best - hehehhe...

6 comments:

Alli said...

That picture of the girls has to be one of my favorites - so cute!! You just want to reach into the picture and cuddle them both!

Hugs!

Kristy said...

Love that picture of your girls!! Nice to know that they cry sometimes..You always get such great photos of them, it makes me think they are always perfect. They are still cute when they are crying:)

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Ha ha ha that pictures is priceless! You can always have all smiles right? Love it.

Anonymous said...

Love the photos, Shandy and I was beginning to worry since I had not heard from you last. Anyhow, I e-mailed you, so please check your spam in case hotmail put gmail mail there...I sent you the high resolution RAK I did for you. Enjoy and if you want a sneak peek, here is the DST link: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=468954&cat=500

hugs, Jenna

The Legg Fam said...

What a cute picture of the girls. They look bigger in every picture . Don't you just wish they would stay this small.

Handsfullmom said...

I LOVE the pictures! Great job!