homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Cards

The Christmas cards are all addressed and (mostly) on their way to their destination! I went pretty simple this year for our cards and didn't go with a traditional color scheme but think they turned out pretty cute anyway. This second photo is our newsletter that I had printed on the back (if you'd like to read it - just click ont he photo and it'll get big for you) of the postcards from Vista print -- I wasn't too impressed with their printing color (seemed to have a red overlay on it or something) but for the price I can't complain! We've started to receive some cards as well and I have to admit that look forward to getting the mail a lot more during December! I especially love reading about everyone and seeing pictures (including the parents!)... so many people (and yes, in years past, I've been guilty of this) only send pics of the kids -- and while I love seeing them in all their cuteness... I want to see the parents (who are the ones we're friends with and mostly haven't seen in many years!)... ok, so there's my PSA -- get everyone in the pic to send out - we all love seeing what you look like!
on a side note -- Do I look chinese? A boss of John's many years ago (whom had never met me but only seen pictures of me that John had up in his office) asked if I was Asian! Imagine my surprise when John told me this! heheheh....looking at the above photo - I guess I can see it... when I smile my eyes sort of disappear?? oh well, asians are beautiful so I'm taking it as a compliment! LOL

4 comments:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Your Christmas cards look fansastic! I loved reading it too. I haven't even thought about Christmas cards yet. I better get on the ball!
By the way you don't look asian to me. You are very beautiful though :)

IkeaGoddess said...

I love your Christmas card, especially the back side with the little stories of what everyone is up to. Btw you definitely don't look asian :-)

Cindi said...

I look forward to getting the mail each day too. I am hoping for more Christmas cards than bills for Emmett!LOL Great card and I love the color scheme that you chose.

Melissa said...

I love it! I think the blue is perfect. Girl, I'm not doing Christmas cards this year, it will be a birth announcement instead! So, I'm actually kind of enjoying not having that on my plate. :) The christmas shots of the girls are so precious, and I love your Christmas memories about the 10 speed and C.P dolls!