homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Do you like my New Look?!

So over the past year or so I've been giving the older boys some basic photoshop lessons and it looks like they're putting their knowledge to good use in giving me (and my awesome doctor that delivered both Ben and Nathan at home) a new makeover!!
I was browsing for a certain photo this morning (on the boys computer) and came across this and thought it was hilarious! I love how not only do I have Bulbasaurs face, back and arm... but I also have Charmeleon's tail! and then the Chancey "hat" on Karen is too much!

ps: for those of you not familiar with Pokemon -- these are pokemon characters that we have been metamorphed into!

3 comments:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

hahaha you do look a little different. I think that is so neat that your boys can do something like that. . .and without you knowing. I want to learn too!
Hey that's a great advertisment for your class "If they can learn, than so can you".

Anonymous said...

Very creative! They must take after their mom!

Amber said...

Thats what happens when they are out for track break:)