homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Get these germs out!

Alright, so this is our first winter/flu/cold season we're facing with being a large family (even when we had the 4 boys, I didn't feel like our family was necessarily all that big... but add the twins and yeah... it feels big - LOL) anyway, I'm hoping this isn't a foreshadowing of how our winters will be from here on out.... just a quick rundown of what I'm facing today....
3 kids with fevers
1 with a double ear infection
and another one with a sore throat and cough....

to top it off, I got some weird stomach thing last night and was nauseous/threw up and John just called from work saying he's felt very nauseous this morning as well :(

ok, I'm looking on the bright side... at least it's all hitting us this week and not next for Christmas! send us HEALTHY thoughts! :)

7 comments:

Kerrie said...

what is the deal! It must just be a really bad season for germs, we have had everything in the book this season. Hopefully, you guys get better soon. Not fun! Sending HEALTHY thoughts your way.

Cathy said...

Oh, I feel for you. I have only half the number of kids as you, but two sick babies - or toddlers - is really the worst! Good luck, hopefully it will all end very soon!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

That's terrible! I'm glad you are positive though. I heard a story one time of a family who all woke up on Christmas morning with the stomach flu. No one (not even the kids) wanted to open their presents. So it really is a good thing you have it now and not next week.
Oh, totally off the subject, I just wanted to say thank you again for all the cool stuff you gave to us. It is going to be well used!

Alli said...

I'm sending healthy thoughts your way! So far, we have avoided it all this year and have been extremely healthy - I'm counting my blessings!

Lynette said...

Dang girl!!!! Sounds like being at your house is no fun at all right now!!! Hope all the nasties leave very soon...so you will be ready for your trip on Monday! Wowzers!!!!

Love ya girl!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you getting any sleep?

Unknown said...

Hopefully, it will be over by Christmas. I hear you about someone always being sick though, and I too have less kids than you. Everytime my kids get better, I go back to the gym (they go to the child care) and it SEEMS like we are sick again within two weeks.