homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Too Cute!

Just look at those eyes! I love how Nathan's eyes always have a little sparkle to them! I'm hoping to scrap this picture for a challenge at scrapgal.com (the challenge is to scrap an up-close picture). I had originally wanted this to be in color because his coat is a very vibrant red which I thought would be striking on a LO... but... you see the pacifier in his mouth? Well, what you can't see in this BW photo is that it is P.I.N.K.! It was the only one I could find (of course purchased before he was born - in the chance he was a girl)... anyway, so I really had no choice but to change it to B&W. After getting it *just the way I wanted* in photoshop, I think I prefer it without the distraction of color.... so enjoy the little pic of my cutie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PINK!!! ha ha... that is funny!
The picture is gorgeous! I love it BW