homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 9, 2007

Nightly Ramblings...

another long day has come to an end. 2 of the boys are spending the night with grandma. the other 2 (August is sick and Nathan being too little to be away) are both in bed. I still haven't heard or seen John. He wasn't sure he'd make it home tonight and if he did it would be quite late. He said that the most aggravating thing was the names getting released prematurely - which has been a nightmare to deal with. He was all over the news on all the local networks with little snipits from the press release. I got several calls afterwards from people telling me they'd seen him on the TV.

On to other musings... I've found a passion for designing. Yes, I know that I have always been designing in some way or another... BUT creating digital elements for scrapbooking has totally got a hold of me! I just *barely* started (like, as in 3 days ago! LOL) but I think I'm pretty good! I've had over 350 downloads of each of my 2 paper packs (and I just uploaded one of them last night!)... Personally... I think my designs are classy and very *realistic*. I haven't been creating layouts since every spare moments (insert: when boys are sleeping or playing X-Box) I immediately start designing another element. Speaking of which... I've got some ideas running through my head so off to start designing - so if you haven't checked out my other blog (where I house all of these "ideas") go check it out. The link is at the upper right hand area (and says "click here for SV_designs -- or something like that). Good night.

No comments: