homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 15, 2007

5 months

This will be a quick post... I'm so tired my eyes are burning! BUT... since today is my baby's 5 month mark I thought I'd put up a little pic of him. Look how much he's changed over the months! I think it's always fun to see a chronological scan of growth like this. (you can click on this image to see it larger).
onto other news: All of the boys are home from school until NEXT WEDNESDAY! so we'll have to see if we can't plan something fun to do on at least one of the days. When I tucked them into bed tonight I told them that they'd better sleep in. That's when August (my 10 year old) said "oh no! I want to get up early and play video games and watch cartoons!"... I guess he's already got his agenda planned - LOL
Ok, really...I'm off to bed now. Until later --

No comments: