homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 9, 2007

First Foods


Nathan will be turning 5 months next week (next Thursday to be exact) and it was my plan not to give him any baby food until he was about 6 months old. Well, all o that went out the window today. He was just having a fit while nursing and not really eating, yet he was crying because he was hungry and after a bit, I decided I'd try to give him some baby food. The problem: we didn't have any. Not only that, we don't have a high chair, no bibs, and no baby spoon. Do you think that stopped me? No. I got a little bit of unsweetened applesauce, sat him on my lap and used the smallest spoon I could find. He did amazingly well and gobbled it up! Since August was home from school sick, I had him snap some pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hee hee... cute.