homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Front Page News


This was the front page of the Idaho Statesman today. John doesn't think that's the best picture of him. I like it. But I know we're always most critical on pictures of ourselves. He said it was much more fun making the front page for being a rowdy BSU fan at the Nevada game! He got home about 1am last night and was back to Gowen at 4:30am. He did stop in at 8:30pm for about 20 minutes to tuck the boys into bed. He thought he'd be home around midnight. We've had several friends call to check on him. I thought that was quite nice. This picture even made the Southern Idaho Press (from the Burley/Albion area). Grandma Edie called me today and said that she was looking at a picture of John in her newspaper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I saw the news conference, My heart goes out to all the families effected. I think John did a great job... looked very professional.