homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, February 2, 2009

Superbowl and a newborn :)

uhhhh.... can you tell which team we were rootin' for?! John has been a giant Steelers fan since he was 4. seriously... and we were excited that that they made it to the superbowl this year! Those last few minutes of the game made john's blood pressure raise quite a bit but we were thrilled with the ending!

We had some friends over and enjoyed good food, good friends and a good football game! There were 10 kids here (actually that number isn't hard to get to considering we have 6 of our own - LOL) but everyone enjoyed themselves....


Switching gears here.... I haven't done any photography since the weather turned (since I don't have any studio lights and am definitley more of a natural light gal) but a friend (who just had her little boy last week!) asked if I'd take some photos of him... here are just a couple of what we got today using the light coming in from the windows :)

7 comments:

Sara said...

Wow, Shandy those pictures are just amazing! I'll have to get you to take some for me when I have my next one. Which will be in June, btw! We are having anther girl!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

The pictures turned out great! It's a good thing she asked you when he was so tiny. You are so nice to do that for people. You are just awesome!

Melissa said...

GORGEOUS pictures~the lighting is perfect! Your superbowl party looks like a ton of fun too~yay for your team :)

Jalene said...

I love the black & white picture! I always wish I would have done some baby pictures like that. Beautiful!!

Busy Lady said...

Congrats on your team (the Steelers) winning! Those pictures of Krista and the baby are so precious. He is such a cute baby!! You do a great job taking pictures I need to call you and schedule you to take some of me and my hubby. We need an update, the one on our wall is a few years old!!

sara :) said...

Now I know where to send DH next time the Steelers play. (Just as long as you don't mind the frequent screaming at various people on the screen....)

And beautiful pictures! I don't think there's anything you can't do!

Handsfullmom said...

Beautiful pictures!