homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, February 27, 2009

Moppet Togs

Alright, so some of you may already be familiar with this consignment shop but thought I'd give you all a heads up about their big semi-annual sale (once in spring and once in fall)... anyway, the girls have HOARDS of clothes and shoes (and I was thinking of either trading them in at Other Mothers or trying Craiglist) to get some more ca$h and saw that this company is currently taking consignors for it's sale that is mid-March (March 19-21) but you have to register to be a consignor by next week. You get 70-80% of the sale price of your items (which you set) and MT gets the other portion... I've never sold with them but think I'll try it out and thought I'd pass it along to any others out there that might want to take advantage of it too :) **if you do decide to be a consignor - I'd love it if you put me as a referral - so I can keep more of my sales percentage :) **

Here's the link to their site that gives all the info about consigning and the sale dates...
even if you don't have anything to sell - it sounds like it's a place to get some nice kids clothes/toys without paying retail!

anyone have any experience with this company?? I'd love to hear about it if you do...

2 comments:

Jamie and Lindsey said...

I've never heard about this place. Where is it? How does that work, do you get the clothes back that don't sell?

Cindi said...

Sounds like a great place Shandy. You'll have to let us know how it goes. I'll check out the website. Thanks for the info.