homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Inspiration....

I don't how many of you guys are followers of Meslissa's blog 320 Sycamore but I HIGHY suggest running over there right now and reading todays post!
She has a guest "speaker" - Susan (who was my RS Pres. when I lived in Nampa) and she is such a positive, uplifting person and she has some wise words about how to have "Special Time" with your children.
John and I have done something similiar (but lacking a few of the key steps to the formula she has laid out) ever since the boys were super little and we've always just called it "Mommy/Daddy Time"... but I'm eager to implement this Special Time to its fullest potential!

Also while you're there - spend some time looking at her past posts... I have gotten soooo many ideas and heads up on deals from things she has posted :) she is also the master at decorating on a budget and finding things to "transform" at the dollar store! She really is one talented gal :)

4 comments:

Kerrie said...

That's so funny. I just posted about her site at well in hopes that others will find her advice useful. Great minds think a like!

springrose said...

So I finally found you again from Amber's blog. Your pictures are so cute! What camera do you have? Also do you take pictures for just anyone? Or do I need to pay you?! JK!! We need to get together sometime! I know when, how, etc. Life is crazy. Check out my blog, not as cute as yours but I'm getting there! April

Living the Dream! said...

Shandy...you doll! Thanks for the sweet comments. I think you're awesome. I love catching up on you through your cute blog. Love all the pictures!
Lots of Love...Susan

Melissa said...

Thanks so much, Shandy! Yes, if there is one post you'll want to read, it's this one. Susan is fantastic.
Love ya!