homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Girlie Update...

a little girlie devotion time here on the ol' blog...

Next week the girls will officially turn 9 months! (and I'm sure I'll do another post - LOL) but for now, they are still just 8.5 months old (that's sound better :) Anyway, I now have two mobile girls! Aubrie started crawling up on all 4's last week. She thinks she's big stuff now (as do we!) Lexi is into everything! She's at the human vaccuum stage and finds all sorts of things on the floor! Plus the other day we couldn't find her and she was half way UP the stairs!!! SCARY!

I'm not sure on their exact stats of height and weight (will get those at their 9 month appointments). When we were at my moms for the holidays they slept in the same room (we've had them seperated since they were 8 weeks old) but the ended up doing fairly well together so once we got home, we moved Lexi back into the nursery with Aubrie... overall it's been pretty good! :) During naps I still seperate them (just so I can get the most out of nap times!) and our routine is one I can't complain about....
They are still so much fun and I was excited that yesterday the sun peeked out (just a bit) so I could get some photos of them (it had been a while for them -- and it wasn't as easy with them both wanting to crawl off the bed!) oh well... here were a few of my favorites from yesterday :)



8 comments:

Amber said...

Awwwww, Shandy we need to get together again. How about this Friday! I'll be near you.

Jamie and Lindsey said...

I love the girls outfits, they are so cute! Great photos once again, I really enjoyed them.

Lynette said...

They are getting so big!!! And I love those green outfits!!! So stinkin cute!!!

Rummfor5 said...

That green is one of my fav colors. And the leggings/tights? *dying*
oh my this is one of my favorite ages 8-10 months. So much fun!!! :)

Anonymous said...

If you need a baby gate I have one sitting in my garage! Cute Girls!

The Legg Fam said...

They are just SO cute!!!

Laurie Nelson said...

The girls are getting so big. I am sure they are tons of fun to watch as they interact with each other. Wow! What an adventure. They are so stinkin' cute.

Patrice~ said...

love those new little bottom 'toofers' hee!