homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 8, 2009

First Playtime Together

I've heard other twin moms talk about how it's so sweet to see their little ones play together and today I witnessed it! Aren't they too young for this?!! seems like my little ladies are growing up. Nathan and I had been playing catch with this big bouncy ball and when we were done, Lexi crawled over to it, and (I'm not kidding on this next part) she actually rolled it to Aubrie! Now, I know that it was most likely a fluke that it actually made it's way to Aubs but then they took turns just batting at it until it would eventually make its way back and forth between them -- isn't that the cutest! It was so cute it brought me out of my scrapping dry spell and I actually did a layout (gasp!)... and then just a cute one of them on the couch together - moreso because I just loved their little outfits today! I found this gal on eBay that makes the babylegs (leg warmers) and
I just can't get enough of them! Maybe I should learn how to make them myself to save me some moolah....

and then I just HAD to post this video too... I was just over at Jamie's blog and she had a link to it and it is hilarious -- and oh, so true!!! Thanks Jamie for making me laugh this evening :) and the little ol' lady that is in it is soooo cute! she just makes the video!

5 comments:

Cindi said...

Oh that is so sweet Shandy! The girls look so cute in their leg warmers as well. I love this age when they start to play and interact.

The Rowley Family said...

Aren't they so sweet! You are such a good and patient mama. They look so cute (as always)

Keep on your boys to get their scouting done :-)

The Legg Fam said...

Oh my heck, I loved the video. Gave me a good laugh!!
The girls are so cute, I love the little outfits and hats.

Anonymous said...

I thought I noticed the leg warmers in a previous pic, so cute!

Jamie and Lindsey said...

Okay Shandy, I can't figure out how to make it so you just have to push play to see the video (like you have). I tried to figure it out but I guess I am dumb when it comes to computer things.