homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, September 12, 2008

updates...

hmmm... almost a week since I updated... I'm trying to decide if that's *good* or *bad* - since previously it had been close to 8 months - heheheh. Anyway, currently August, Ben and Nathan are all spending the night with Grandma (both girls are asleep & John and Seth are out together -- Seth had football tonight plus a game tomorrow so it wouldn't work for him to go with g'ma)... and with the house all quiet (NICE!) I really wanted to get some scrapping done so this will be a short post... a quick rundown of the past few days:
Monday: I had an eye exam - got some new glasses, had my weight watchers meeting (lost another 2.4lb -- still working on getting off LOTS of the baby weight). Weekly grocery shopping afterwards.
Tuesday: John had a meeting with the Stake Pres. - I'll give updates on this after Sunday...
Wedesday: John had an appt. with the orthopedic dr. about his leg -- they referred him to a physical therapist. He, August and Seth all had Scouts that night
Thursday: John and Seth had football (they have it every night except Wed. and the weekend). I went with some friends from the ward to the Temple :)
Friday: ran some errands, met up with grandma to switch out the boys.
oh, about the laptop -- so I dropped it off on Monday and Tues. they called with the diagnosis that the Hard Drive was dead.. at this point he thought they could still retrive all the data off of it - Wed. they called and said it was ready (with a new 250gig HD - originally it was just 100G - so I'm happy about the more space!) but to my VERY VERY MUCH SADDENED HEART... they weren't able to save any of the data - so I'm trying not to dwell on it too much. Also (who knows why) but August kept deleting the photos off of the desktop (the desktop is strictly the boys computer and maybe he thought since they weren't pic he'd taken.. they didn't need to be on his computer???? so we had to have a littel *chat*) so I don't have any good pics from this week. I do have these pics I took of the girls yesterday (that I was able to save from the Recycle bin!) and although I don't particularly think their facial expressions are the cutest - I LOVE how their dresses pop agaist the black - so thought I'd share...and then one from today...and another one from this afternoon with them having their Play Time before their bath :)

No comments: