homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, September 13, 2008

metamorphosis of pregnancy...

so I sit here trying to get motivated to go scrub some spots out of the carpet (Ok.. formula TOTALLY leaves black spots on your carpet! ugh)... I looked over and saw my "profile" pic and it got me thinking... in just a little over a years time - my looks have drasitically changed. Yes, I know that I gave birth to twins... but still.. it's quite fascinating to me (and a bit sad - LOL) to see how drastically one can change with a pregnancy. granted these are just head shots - but wow! I look like I've been through the ringer in that middle photo -- hehehe (and yet people were still nice and told me how good I looked - LOL)
and all I can say (in regards to the 3rd photo) is THANK HEAVENS the swelling went down in my face - Yikes! It has been very slow going getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight (still have like 30+lbs to go) but I just look at my little bundles of joy and think it was worth every pound!

2 comments:

Alli said...

You're always hot! Who does your hair now?

Kristy said...

So are so stinking cute! I love reading your blog. I just recently found you through someone elses. Your girls are so precious!!