homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Truth Revealed...

So here's the results for Blog Challenge #11

1) True. John was stationed in Korea (1999-2000) and while there we all went swimming in the Yellow Sea. It was absolutely DISGUSTING! you couldn't even see your hand like 2 inches below the water... only went in to say that I had! LOL (ya know.. so then I'd have things to write about on my blog 7 years later - hee hehe)

2) False. I am sooooooooooo scared of heights that I don't think anyone could even PAY me to skydive!

3) True. Yep, When I was about 7 or so, I was sitting in the front seat... my dad turned a corner and out I went! no permanent damage done. LOL

So the
Dina, Rachael, Michelle, Lynn, Celeste and Patrice all got it right! Wow... that's pretty good :)
Thanks for playing :)

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Woot, woot!!! :)

Oh my, I'm glad you are okay after your spill out of the car!

Kimberly said...

humpf. so i was wrong! lol.... you're good.... :wink:

Michelle said...

This was a blast!

Lynn said...

Glad you didn't suffer any permanent damage from both your swim in the disgusting Yellow Sea and your car incident! =)