homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Today it happened... I LOVE my new hair cut! It only took a week - hee hee... I was banking on it taking 2... so this is a little unexpected treat for me! I think it's sassy and cute and spunky and totally fits me! Plus all the great compliments I've been getting from friends makes me feel like I'm on top of the world! I must say... it's pretty swass!
So, here's a picture of Nathan, Benjamin and I getting ready to have a little lunch date with daddy today (sorry for the dark shadows and such.. guess we should have thought to open the curtains to let in some natural light!). In the past 2 months John has only had 4 days off (poor guy!). He and his staff took today off - so when Ben got home from preschool we thought it'd be fun to go out for lunch. Ben was campaigning for Golden Corral. Tomorrow's my weigh in day for Weight Watchers so I was a bit hesitant... but that's where we ended up going. I'm happy to report that I ate very healthy (despite it being a buffet full of yummy food that was calling to me! LOL). I'll be happy come tomorrow at the weigh in, right? I'd better be!

I got an email from another digital scrapbook site inviting me to be a part of their Elements Team where I'd be designing free products for their members for participating in challenges and whatnot... I'd be reimbursed by gift certificates to their store for up to $50/month. I'm really thinking about doing this. As most of you know.. the store I was going to be selling my designs at fell through (the owner decided it wasn't going to be that productive in the financial part of things)... so I had decided to just go back to selling and giving out freebies from my ScrapBlog... I actually like the idea of being on an elements team, tho... seems to really fit where I'm at right now with my designs... I wrote back asking for more info.. so we'll see. I was pretty excited that it was actually a pretty well known and established site with some well known designers :)

As usual.. it's pretty late so better get to bed so I can be a well rested and happy mom in the morning!

2 comments:

Rachael said...

So glad you have fell in love with your spunky new do!!! I love it!!

Sounds like a fun opportunity for you with the scrap stuff!! Good luck in your decision!

sara :) said...

Ok I'm going to take you with me next time I get a haircut because what you have is almost exactly what I asked for and I ended up looking like a boy.

Congrats on the DT. That sounds so fun! :)