homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Blog Challenge #17

It's the here and now! Write a list of things you have to/want to/ need to (pick one - or all) get done today!
1. Fold Laundry (and put it away)
2. Vacuuming would be nice
3. Court at 1pm (yes.. you know what kind of person I am, right??? actually it's for a traffic viloation - that I TOTALLY disagree with.. so we shall see how it turns out!)
4. Chiropractor appts. for Seth and I
5. Young Womens tonight at the church (youth group I'm over)
6. LOST!!!!! hooray!! last weeks episode was AWESOME! can't wait for some more answers!!!
7. Keep tabs on my store :)... IT has exceeded my expectations of how the grand opening would be! In fact, I was the #2 scrap blog yesterday with 1600+ hits! Mama Likey!
8. Spend time with Johnny! He got stuck in Chicago last night - but should be home here in a few hours! I'm hoping he makes it in time to go to court with me.. I'm a bit nervous.. never been!
9. of course all the cooking and homework and playing with boys needs to fit in too :)

yep.. this is my day. today. Wednesday, April 18.

7 comments:

Jenn~ said...

Oh, Shandy. I become more and more impressed the more I find out about you. Congrats on the hits! That's great!

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

A crazy normal day is still a good day. hope things go well with your ticket.

Lisa said...

Sounds like you have an awesome day on board....welll except fot traffic court and the laundy...ICK!

Patrice~ said...

Smile in court and show them pictures of all your boys. No ticket. Guaranteed.

sara :) said...

Hey, if you had been in court yesterday, I might have seen you! I had jury duty. :(

Have a great day! :)

Rachael said...

Congrats on your blog spot!!!

Lynn said...

I'm totally not surprised about the number of hits you got... but you should already know that.

So anyway... I haven't watched Lost in 4 weeks. It got so bad. But now since you said last week was awesome, I guess I'm gonna have to get online and catch up.

Spend some fun time with your cool hubby!