homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, April 13, 2007

Blog challenge #15

Todays challenge is a Truth or Dare... We can answer the question "have you ever regifted" OR we can take the DAre and tell about our most memorable gift.
Since we all know regifting is just something people do - hee hee... I'll tell about my most memorable gift.
Let me give the setting... I'm 17. Christmas is comming. I have my own bathroom at home and I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted this bathroom set. It was peach. You know, the bath mat, toilet cover, shower curtain, soap dish... you get the picture. I wanted it all! That was all I wanted that year for Christmas. Did I get it? No.

Ok.. actually I did but just wanted to trick you -- surprise! LOL
Yep.. got the whole she-bang and I couldn't have been happier! Then as an added surprise I got a phone line in my room! I couldn't believe it! This was before portable phones were really big and I *needed* to talk to my boyfriend (my sweet Johnny) into the wee hours of the night without my parents knowing - hehhehe. So I got 2 memorable gifts that year for Christmas and I'll always look back on them with fondness! My parents did good that year! Thanks mom and dad!

5 comments:

Patrice~ said...

Shandy - what a great gift! I remember when the color peach was all the rage! You one lucky girl!!
ps: thnx for noticing my LO's - I've just been on a roll!!

Lisa said...

So you were pretty in peach
AND connected....SWEET!

Rachael said...

Awww!! I remember when my dad ran the phone connection to my room. that was a very happy day!! Didn't have myown number though!

Anonymous said...

m'kay. I'm requesting that you tell your Love Story. :)
The beginning of it anyway. I know that you already told me this (I'm just sure, because I remember parts of it). But I want to hear it again.
:)

That bathroom set musta been peachy-keen for a teenager to only want that for Christmas!(eeew. that was a bad one!)

Lynn said...

Your own bathroom... I can't even imagine. And your own phone line... even better! Let's hear the story of how you met like "lotus" requested!