homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, April 2, 2007

Blog Challenge #11

I thought for this challenge we'd try something a little more "interactive"... so today we are going to tell 3 statements about ourselves. 2 will be TRUE and 1 will be FALSE. In the comment section, everyone votes on which one they think isn't a true statement about me. I'll reveal the real falsehood on the next Blog challenge day :) So.. ready to play? Here we go:

1) I've been swimming in the Yellow Sea
2) I've been skydiving three times
3) I've fallen out of a car driving down the road

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I think #2 is false...am I right?

Kimberly said...

i say #1 is false. you're a wild woman. i can totally picture you sky diving and falling out of a car. :wink: hope you didn't get hurt when you fell out of the car!

Rachael said...

I'm going to say #2 is false.

Michelle said...

My vote is for #2, with John being stationed all over I would say you have been swimming in the yellow sea and for some reason I can vision you falling out of moving car!

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

I am going to go with #1!!

Anonymous said...

I say #1 is false.

sara :) said...

I'll say #3 is false.

Lynn said...

I don't think you've been skydiving three times. (but I'm probably wrong)

Celeste said...

#2 is false

Anonymous said...

Going out on a wild limb:
I'm guessing #2 is false.

Patrice~ said...

Okay, Shandy - see comment 10 - it's me, Patrice! I goofed up and commented 'anonymously'. oy.