homePhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

blog challenge #14

yes.. you read that right.. there is no #13... (yet)... but getting a jump on things. Lisa is helping me out with the blog challenges and we'll be switching every other week... so today she has us doing something quite unique! We are to google what we need. For instance, I typed in "shandy needs" into google and here are the results (we are to post links to at least 10 of the results)...

#1 Shandy needs a plumber in the UK... apparently I haven't gotten a cheque from some guy for plans I did and I'm waiting on the check to be able to pay the plumber... hmmm... interesting...

#2 Shandy needs a ride to bible study ... so in this little read, back in July of 2005 I needed a ride to a teen bible study - hehehhe... ok.. this is fun... onto the next one (yep.. I'm typing this as I find them.. so we'll be surprised together!)

#3 Shandy needs help swimming ok.. this one is about if I need help swimming to call this guy (who specializes in breeding dogs that help humans).. or at least I *think* that's what it was about... oh well... on to the next...

#4 Shandy's friend needs help in picking out a fishing rod so I super nice in this one and am posting a thread about the best fishing rod to get my friend... I'm seeing a trend here... in everyone so far, Shandy is a boy! LOL... I guess I'm not surprised.. Shandy means "rambunctious little boy"... hmmmm...

#5 I'm a refreshing drink someone needs and this guy will show you step by step how to make a Shandy - a refreshing, non-alchoholic drink!

Ok.. I'm not finding anymore *fun* links of what I need... there are about 2 pages of the author Tristam Shandy and a couple of blogs by people named Shandy... so I'll end with this one...

I NEED A SPONSOR!! how can anyone resist me???

8 comments:

Lisa said...

Weehoo!!!

That's one cute dog...but you are WAY cuter SWASS woman!

Christy said...

Oh that is too fun -- love the dog. ;)

Jenn~ said...

Oh, Shandy! Woooot!! Are you keeping the dog?

Patrice~ said...

Okay Shandy - I confess. I cannot count, not can I read. {sigh} Thought we were on challenge 13.
oy.
Anyway - fun stuff!!

Kimberly said...

oh i want that doggy!!

not related to the challenge...cute cute cute pics of the boys and easter.

Rachael said...

LOL What a cute dog!!

I wonder what's in a Shandy!!

Anonymous said...

This is so funny!

Anonymous said...

My name is shandy, too, and I AM a rambunctious boy... Started googling the same thing today after seeing it done on myspace...I got the same webpages you did, of course...It's good to know there are lots of shandy's out there, both male and female...